4 weeks late (02/01/17 00:00:00)
A clean break. Remove or drop support for:
- python 2.6: #1073
- gstreamer 0.10 and sound compat interface: #1071
- Python PIL, require Pillow 3.x: r14509
- pycrypto, use python-cryptography only: r14512
- Windows XP: r14510
- python-opengl < 3.1: r14506
- csc_cython: r14513, csc opencl / csc opencv: r14508, xvid:
- use memoryviews everywhere - remove buffer api version, get_sub_image can use memoryviews with ref counting? (r14519)
- win32 build improvements: #678, #917, #300, #1230
- OSX 64-bit builds: #840
Due in 2 months (05/01/17 00:00:00)
Due in 5 months (08/01/17 00:00:00)
No date set
Based on the 1.0 release, backporting features and fixes from the newer versions.
This milestone may or may not be completed, depending on the demand and the scope of the requested backports.
Things we may do one day if we get around to it.