nvenc v6 support
|Reported by:||Antoine Martin||Owned by:||Antoine Martin|
Description (last modified by )
https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-video-codec-sdk, new features that might be of interest to us:
- Unified SDK for video encoding and decoding - so we can decode, even on win32, without needing another library
- Support for input surfaces in RGB format - saves doing the CSC step using CUDA
- "Various quality and performance improvements in encoding"
- GPUs supported for H.265 (HEVC) encoding:
- GeForce? GTX 960, GTX 980. GTX Titan X
- Quadro M4000, M5000, M6000
- Tesla M4, M6, M60
HEVC hardware encoding would be worth testing.
Change History (7)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.