Xpra: Ticket #2553: xpra top list view improvements
Following up #2363.
- use threading so we don't block the main thread querying the list of sessions
- show the return code string when launching a subcommand (especially if it fails)
- give more of an overview: show how loaded the sessions are, sort them by CPU / fps?
Thu, 20 Feb 2020 02:50:41 GMT - Antoine Martin: status changed
changed from new to assigned
See also #2601
Thu, 23 Jul 2020 11:36:05 GMT - Antoine Martin:
- r27027 better handling of signals, show subprocess exit info
- r27028 show server cpu percentage
- r27029 refactoring
- r27030 win32 and macos packaging for psutil
- ensure we never try to use a remote server pid... (hard)
- expose CPU usage via
xpra info instead?
Fri, 24 Jul 2020 01:29:39 GMT - Antoine Martin: status changed; resolution set
changed from assigned to closed
set to fixed
r27034 ensures that the server is local before querying CPU usage using the pid.
This will do.
Sat, 23 Jan 2021 05:54:23 GMT - migration script:
this ticket has been moved to: https://github.com/Xpra-org/xpra/issues/2553