Window not fully painted
|Reported by:||pmarek||Owned by:||totaam|
Similar to #35:
- Debian x86_64, KDE4
- I have some window rules that match by window class, and force some desktop, position, and size.
- Now, when such windows are opened, only the initial size of the window gets painted - the rest is kept black.
- xchat; define size to be eg. 1000x700
- open the about dialog
- Result: only the top-left corner is painted.
Maybe some race condition in the open/new size/transfer to server network packet order.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by totaam
- Owner changed from antoine to totaam
- Status changed from new to accepted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.