Python3 GTK3 port feature parity
|Reported by:||Antoine Martin||Owned by:||Antoine Martin|
Description (last modified by )
Split from #90, remaining items so that this port can be used in place of the current GTK2 version:
- OpenGL support (so painting the screen won't be so agonizingly slow)
- clipboard support: GTK3 Clipboard
- pycrypto fastmath #373
- CTRL_C needs an event to exit main loop, force one?
- mouse cursors support
- the win32 cx_freeze installer could be trimmed down further (low priority) - ie: for opengl, see the osx changes in r7326 (those could also go into gtk2 builds)
- fix transparency with cairo (or just use OpenGL)
- fix webp
- session info statistics are missing (string vs bytes nonsense), graphs need rewriting using cairo (oh joy)
XSETTINGSand root property support
- packaging: use separate RPMs?
--max-sizeoption (see #263 for GTK2)
- maybe GTK3 will allow us to deal with grabs and application-modal windows?
Change History (49)
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by
|Owner:||changed from Antoine Martin to Antoine Martin|
|Status:||new → assigned|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.