html5 client improvements
|Reported by:||Antoine Martin||Owned by:||Josh|
Split from #473. Mostly things that didn't make the cut for the v0.15 release.
Feel free to add more to this list.
Here are a few (that may or may not still be applicable) that I have noticed:
- sound support
- some focus problems: when my xterm window shows up, it doesn't always get focus, despite clicking on it!?
- it is possible for the html client to say "connection closed" because of a timeout, but it will still accept a "hello" packet that arrives after that (I saw that whilst testing for #838 - maybe debug mode related)
- cursor forwarding? (probably very hard - css expect a url.. and we don't want to start writing cursors to disk)
- desktop-size change messages: probably just log it and ignore rather than warn?
- some of the more obscure ewmh calls #773 / #775 (ie: #772 for chrome)
And we can always backport pieces later.
Change History (18)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.