Tested with trunk r10783 Win8.1 Fedora 19/22 clients:
xpra control :whatever start-child xtermworks as expected
Windows client prints the following error:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "xpra\client\gtk_base\start_new_command.pyc", line 145, in run_command AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'get_active'
Note: I did see this with a slightly older OSX client, but just chocked it up to our build being buggered, but
And, I apparently typed the rest of the description into the wrong window.
Bottom part should read:
Note: I did see this with a slightly older OSX client, but just chocked it up to our build being buggered, but I have now seen it across all platforms I have available to me.
This should be fixed in r10785.
@maxmylyn: please close if that works for you.
PS: I have made you an admin, you should now be able to delete tickets, edit comments, etc.
Upped client and server to r10828:
this ticket has been moved to: https://github.com/Xpra-org/xpra/issues/996