There are 2 versions currently supported and one in development:
- v0.14.x - the old LTS (long term support) release. This legacy version will be discontinued in early 2017.
- v1.0.x - the current LTS stable release, will be supported for a minimum of 2 years
- trunk - the current development version (will become 2.0)
- 3.0 the next major development version
For more information, see wiki/Versions/ReleaseProcess
Do not use!
Versions older than 0.14 are not supported. Please complain to your distributor for not updating a package with known bugs and vulnerabilities (more info here: wiki/Packaging).
You can mix versions between the clients and servers, as long as they are reasonably up to date:
- v0.14.x is compatible with versions 0.7.8 onwards. (it may or may not work with earlier versions)
- v1.0.x is compatible with 0.14.x onwards only
- v2.x should remain compatible with version 0.14.x (TBC)