Xpra: Ticket #1034: X11 bindings refactoring
Follow up from #907, related to #640, #41, #990, #846, #881, #911
- group-leader code calls gtk
- prop_get is called from an XSync context we manage, should never call into GTK - it doesn't, but we should make certain it never will
- split prop_get into X11_prop_get and inject X11 dependency?
- "can-focus" is not used
- "call_setup()" is inconsistent
WM_STATE still a bit of a mess..
iconic: boolean is not good enough? (need to map Withdrawn.. old clients can't do it)
- use managed connect for "notify::" in callers?
- simplify X11 signals: rename them X11zzz, ie: do_X11ClientMessage(..)
- XChangeWindowAttributes can be used to change OR!?
x11_get_server_time -> replace with native X11 call?
- client_reparented should be original parent (cleaner?) - not safe
WM_CLIENT_MACHINE: use XGetWMClientMachine
remove_event_receiver: use WeakHashMap? to workaround gtk3 lack of set_data, would need route_event anyway - meh
Wed, 16 Mar 2016 05:56:36 GMT - Antoine Martin: status, milestone changed
changed from new to assigned
changed from 0.17 to 0.18
Tue, 12 Jul 2016 16:52:22 GMT - Antoine Martin: milestone changed
changed from 0.18 to 1.0
Mon, 12 Sep 2016 09:33:49 GMT - Antoine Martin: priority, milestone changed
changed from major to minor
changed from 1.0 to future
Nothing critical here.
Sat, 23 Jan 2021 05:13:05 GMT - migration script:
this ticket has been moved to: https://github.com/Xpra-org/xpra/issues/1034