Xpra: Ticket #1150: named pipes for win32
Split from #389 where an old patch can be found.
Fri, 25 Mar 2016 14:34:01 GMT - Antoine Martin: status changed
changed from new to assigned
Mostly done in r12219:
- xpra list works
- xpra version / info sort-of-work
- the client sometimes exits before processing the packet because the pipe has been closed by the server - this should be handled as an EOF instead
- use the "socket-dir" as named pipe path? (currently hard-coded to
- use the "socket-dirs" as the list of named pipe paths we search?
- shadow server crashes easily with debug logging (could be the same issue as #1149)
Mon, 18 Apr 2016 09:29:46 GMT - Antoine Martin: attachment set
set to named-pipes-mess.patch
experimenting with tweaks to make named pipes work properly - hard
Mon, 18 Apr 2016 09:33:48 GMT - Antoine Martin: status changed; resolution set
changed from assigned to closed
set to fixed
This will do for 0.17, will follow up in #1174.
As it is, we can start a server and query it, ie:
From another window:
(or "xpra_cmd version", etc..)
Sat, 23 Jan 2021 05:16:21 GMT - migration script:
this ticket has been moved to: https://github.com/Xpra-org/xpra/issues/1150