Xpra: Ticket #2363: more xpra top features
show more details:
- bandwidth used?
- client rendering mode?
- video regions?
- encodings used? (as a percentage? of updates / pixels?)
Wed, 25 Dec 2019 13:06:48 GMT - Antoine Martin:
- r24784 cpuinfo and client hostname
- r24787 move connection info to a separate line and add more details: encoder, compressor
Tue, 31 Dec 2019 20:53:58 GMT - Antoine Martin: status changed; resolution set
changed from new to closed
set to fixed
- r24850: show speaker, microphone and av-sync
- r24852: show window gravity as a human readable string
- r24859: minor output adjustments
- r24855 + r24860: show client opengl caps
- r24861 + r24862: warn if server data is out of date
- r24863: show server side opengl caps
- r24864 + r24866: bug fixes
- r24868: use a session id to more easily distinguish client info data and exclude our own
- r24869: fix flickering
- r24871: fix terminal messed up on connection failure
- r24982: list sessions
- r24984: navigate the list of sessions and launch subcommands
This will do for now. Will follow up in #2553.
- bandwidth used: we would need to collect this with a timer, server side
- "fps", "video regions" and "encodings": those are both per window and per-user: so difficult to show, as this would take a lot of space
- client rendering mode: we now have opengl info
Sat, 23 Jan 2021 05:49:17 GMT - migration script:
this ticket has been moved to: https://github.com/Xpra-org/xpra/issues/2363