Xpra: Ticket #2743: client to listen on local sockets
Add local unix domain sockets and named pipes to #2406.
Those sockets will need a different identifier than the display.. not sure what. PID?
Wed, 22 Apr 2020 13:28:44 GMT - Antoine Martin: status, milestone changed
changed from new to assigned
changed from 4.0 to 4.1
See also #2742, #2744
Thu, 06 Aug 2020 05:24:29 GMT - Antoine Martin:
Mostly done in r27047.
Added more info in r27048.
Still TODO macos and win32 support: just socket paths?
Thu, 06 Aug 2020 12:59:25 GMT - Antoine Martin:
- r27049 name-pipe fix
- r27050 answer
id requests so we can ignore client sockets in the mdns session gui
- r27051 win32 fix
- r27053 + r27055 macos fix
- r27054 macos: fix subcommands (ie:
- pids look like display numbers and could be interpreted as such if any of the client directories are mistaken for a server socket directory
- win32 shadow servers fail to create named-pipe listener (new? caused by r27049?)
Fri, 07 Aug 2020 11:25:09 GMT - Antoine Martin: status changed; resolution set
changed from assigned to closed
set to fixed
- list clients (to be improved in #2856):
xpra list --socket-dirs=$XDG_RUNTIME_DIR/xpra/clients/
- if there's only one, this will work:
xpra info --socket-dirs=$XDG_RUNTIME_DIR/xpra/clients/
xpra control socket:///$XDG_RUNTIME_DIR/xpra/clients/localhost.localdomain-131651 debug enable keyboard
Sat, 23 Jan 2021 05:59:33 GMT - migration script:
this ticket has been moved to: https://github.com/Xpra-org/xpra/issues/2743